Q. How do I get my community announcement on this page?
A. To have your community announcement posted here, please send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org
All announcements are posted at the discretion of Equity Communications LP. While we try our best to get all releases up, your submitted announcement is not guaranteed to be posted.
- Cupid’s Chase 5KCommunity Options, Inc. holds its Annual Cupid’s Chase 5k Run every February starting at Hemingway's Cafe in Seaside Heights
- AC Marathon SeriesRegister now for Atlantic City Marathon, Half Marathon, 5k and 10k every October or the April Fools Half Marathon, Shore Medical Center 11K and 7K every April.
- EHT PALThe award-winning EHT PAL serves ALL of South Jersey and has programs for infants upto 17 years old including preschool, before and aftercare, summer camp, motorcycle/ATV trails, a farm, STEM workshops and a world caliber robotics team at and two campuses, one in EHT and another in Galloway. Phone: (609) 645-8413 - Email: email@example.com Little PALs Preschool - Phone: (609) 646-9586
- Le Tour De DownbeachPresented by the Ventnor Merchants Association, Margate Business Association, Borough of Longport & Atlantic City every summer!
- Bungalow Beach RunJoin the Atlantic City Marathon Race Series and 1,000 of our favorite runners at the breezy beachfront bistro on Saturday, June 23. The 5 mile run kicks off on the Atlantic City Boardwalk with a quick dash
- Shirley Mae Run / Michael J WalkThe SHIRLEY MAE BREAST CANCER ASSISTANCE FUND is pleased to present the Annual Shirley Mae Run & Michael J. Walk every May featuring a 5K Run, a 1.5 Mile Walk plus a Kids' Fun Run
- Spread the Love FoundationThe Spread the Love Foundation strives to prevent teen suicide by educating students and adults on mental illness, which is the root cause of both suicide and addiction. Click for more info.
- CommunityQ. How do I get my community announcement on this page? A. To have your community announcement posted here or on air, please send a press release with at least 30 days advance notice prior to your
- Just Right ProductionsJust Right Productions is a non-profit community theatre group providing fundraising events benefiting children who age out of the foster care system through scholarships. A list of productions is always available at jrpevents.org
- Veterans United Military Memorial Museum Cornhole TournamentLearn about the achievements of our veterans and have fun while doing it! On August 29th, we will hold a veterans cornhole tournament and all ages are welcomed!
Click for All Community listings.